Monday, January 15, 2018

MEDITATION AT METRON

Here's a part of a beautiful message received today...



"...Many times when I'm feeling tense and overwhelmed with life late at night I look back through the archives to search your past messages that include meditations. I scroll through until I find one, and then I do the meditations over again. 

Your Metron Meditations have been a lifeline of stillness to my spirit too many times to count. I don't mind at all going back through the old messages to search for them but I just want to put this out there: What a gift it would be to have all of your past and future moments of meditations compiled together in a video or series of videos as a go-to when people need this type of escape..."
- DS


Photo by Ken Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment