Tuesday, May 9, 2017

IN TODAY'S INBOX...

Just watched the last of yesterday's service. Excellent as always. I don't know how you do it...year after year, week after week, message after message, but I swear...you are the most consistently on-point and timely, relevant voice. You speak in perfect rhythm with every step as I'm walking them out on my personal path.  

Ohhh..and I love the new lighting behind you on the stage. It creates such a serene, mindful ambiance..and greatly enhances the atmosphere. It actually has a cruiseship/lounge feel to me now..which are some of my favorite venues to experience. It speaks to me..."Come on in...grab a seat and something relaxing to drink...stay for a while...learn vital things that will transform your mind..and your life." Thank you for that. 

Have a blessed day, Bishop.

- DS

No comments:

Post a Comment