Sunday, January 29, 2017

TODAY AT METRON - 1/29/17

"Thank you Bishop for being so loving and real. I saw and felt the thousands....cheers to new- now seasons of light!"
LH
"Bishop today was just awesome no other word to describe it... Just AWESOME <3 <3 <3”
- PW
"Such a beautiful Service!”
- CW
"Today was simply divine! <3 <3 <3
- JCJ
"Amazing day at Metron! <3!
- HU
"Today was really great. Enjoyed it so much.
- FM
...Love you, Jim Swilley & Love me some Robert Rutherford. <3 <3 <3”
- PM
“Today was fabulous! It was easy to see you were pulling wealth out of each other's spirit. Please do it again, soon! Your humor is a staple, but Robert Rutherford is a delight, real and unfiltered. OMG, the thought that once the Word is written down, it dies, but Spirit gives life, and we are life, living manna to one another born out of our experiences. Great, every bit.”
- BLR
"Thank you! We loved being with you all today!
- LP
"Awesome word... Robert.... Just fantastic…
- BJB
"Jim Swilley, METRON FAMILY, Thank you for loving me, accepting me, celebrating me, holding me and blessing me. I am yours. I love you with an open face and open heart. <3”
- Robert Rutherford

No comments:

Post a Comment