Sunday, August 2, 2015

TODAY AT METRON - 1st Anniversary Celebration - 8/2/15

"Today was absolute perfection..."
-BJB
"WHEN I TELL YOU GOD IS GOOD!!! WE HAD AN AMAZING CHURCH ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! WE ALSO CATERED TO THE HOMELESS!! NOBODY WILL STEAL MY JOY!! I LOVE METRON AND IT'S MY HOME!! COME TO VISIT US!! BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!! BLESSINGS ON BLESSINGS!!!"
-CH
"Beautiful Day to celebrate Metron's one year Anniversary in Piedmont Park with our Metron family ! It's been a wonderful year and I'm so happy for Jim ! Loved hearing Marshall Ruffin play and sing and hearing all the great comments that everyone had to say about Jim and Metron ! Makes me that much more proud of you Jim Swilley ! What a great day it has been and seeing all of you there ! I love all of you !"
-KM
"Thanks, Bishop Jim! Again, such a warm reception and kind introduction to the METRON family. I am always deeply blessed in your presence. You are surrounded by such a great family of believers, who embraced me as if I had always been there."
-ZK
"We had a great time celebrating our 1st anniversary at Metron this morning. My girls...and with the one and only amazing man Bishop Jim Swilley
Creating memorable moments. 
-YR
"No Rain! Wish I could have been there~ streaming is awesome to see all my beautiful friends faces n hear their voices! 
Happy One Year, Metron: ) w / Jim Swilley"
-LMC
Perfect weather...beautiful day...Marshall Ruffin singing "How I Got Over", "His Eye is on the Sparrow" and "Grandma's Hands"...strangers stopping in to listen to the music...Marshall singing "Let It Be"...good food...lots of laughter...powerful praise reports...good words about METRON...Lady E in from Boston...Brad and Jordan in from Raleigh...Zach in from Hawaii...streamers from all over sending messages while watching...gratitude...a snow-white dove flying in for a landing and spending some time with us...great conversation...providing a feast for the homeless in the park...beautiful, wonderful, perfect day...

No comments:

Post a Comment