Friday, July 10, 2015

MUSIC AT METRON - Celebrating Our First Anniversary (Part I)


PART I - As the METRON Community celebrates its First Anniversary, we look back over a year of wonderful music presented by our many Guest Artists: (in order of appearance) CHANDRA CURRELLEY,  JUDAH SWILLEY,  CHANTAE CANN,  EDDIE SELLERS,  CORI "CORIOLOGY" LAMONT,  CHELSEA SHAGG,  GREGG KENNARD,  TED WINN,  PAULETTE WASHINGTON,  ETHEL "LADY E" HIGGINS,  JONAH SWILLEY,  MARSHALL  RUFFIN,  JARED SWILLEY,  RANDY MICHAEL,  and  SAMMY BLUE


"When you are filled with the Spirit, you are empowered to speak to each other in the soulful words of pious songs, hymns, and spiritual songs; to sing and make music with your hearts attuned to God..."- (Ephesians 5:19 - The Voice)


“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 
- Albert Einstein


THANK YOU TO ALL OF 
OUR AMAZING ARTISTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment