Sunday, January 25, 2015

TODAY AT METRON - 1/25/15

  • "I really enjoyed today's message.. in the past I have walked away from the bible and sought other paths of faith.. So I have studied Taoism and read the Tao Te Ching and I have also learned a lot about Buddhism... Learning about other beliefs has helped me come to terms with the bible and my faith in God.. God doesn't speak in just one voice. His voice is translated in many different ways... Can't wait til more people will see that..."
    - TS



"Today was so good! You make me laugh too...That's a good thang!"
- FM


Thanks for this from today's teaching, Ellwood Neuer


"Today's topic was informative, educational, and as always, humorous. This teaching engenders tolerance, understanding, peace, and compassion. I am glad I came. I love you."
- LS

No comments:

Post a Comment