Sunday, November 9, 2014

TODAY AT METRON - 11/9/14


"Optimal Health through Infinite Love and Gratitude Part 2!!!!!!!!! 
MY FAVORITE PART OF THIS AWESOME WORD TODAY WAS FINDING JOY 
IN EVERY SITUATION!!!!!!!!! GRATEFUL"
- PW

"Wow.... What beautiful sweet spirit... Tears flowing... 
So glad to be a part of a ministry where you are free and 
know everything is going to be OK... Loved it"
-DPM


"Loved being ITB today Jim Swilley !! I needed it. Thank you for being YOU."
- SM


"Greetings Bishop, I just had a thought. I think I understand where you're coming from with the change of the traditional tithing concept. While thinking about a point you made while preaching on Sunday, I thought that in this moment, I want to tithe. Not when the church doors open, but right now. You are debunking all the myths that we've been raised to believe about the church doors only being unlocked on Sundays and maybe Wednesdays. I have been texting in tithes all the way from Ohio from the very "church" of my own living room on Saturday night. Thank you. I'm happy that I am open enough to embrace the true God that you have helped reveal to me. Peace"
- VE


No comments:

Post a Comment