Sunday, July 22, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 7/22/18

"WOW! Today was powerful! I don’t know how I get so “raveled” in one week, but it’s awesome (in the real sense of the word) how much shifting, clarity and insight comes with you on Sunday. Thank you! May I make a strong request? We need a recording of you guiding us in meditation. I don’t know if its merely because of our relationship & respect of you that we can “get there” to the other realm so quickly. It seems so many others would benefit by your gift. And selfishly, I’d like it every day. How ‘bout an app? I know – sounds like more work for you. But maybe can also be another stream of income? I don’t know but I’d really really like it Bish "
- LD
"Oh Sweet Jesus! Yes!!! I walk around speaking this all day, every day..."
- LB
"Beautiful! You are anointed to preach freedom to the captives..."
- AR
"...Beautiful Day!"
"Today was an awesome morning. All of it. <3"
- FM
"Today was a great service...just for me. Exactly what I needed."
- BB
 "This came to me during meditation at METRON today. A quiet mind is a beautiful thing. ☺️ Much of what spirit has been saying to me recently is about this very thing. The letter kills because it lacks discernment. It can’t perceive the truth being taught and is utter foolishness. I’m also struck that there is always this wonderful counterbalance of energies in the kingdom. Like power and mercy. Power alone tends to harm. Mercy alone tends to be harmed but power with mercy added to it is Abba energy. Individually they are not effective but together they have serpent wisdom but do no harm."
- JM

No comments:

Post a Comment