Wednesday, June 13, 2018

IN TODAY'S INBOX

'
"'The Jeykll Experience' deeply affected me, and I was changed by it. I'm not exactly sure how I was changed, in what way...or to what extent. I just know that I was. I know that a cosmic portal was opened in the heavenlies...and I know that its magic consumed us all in personal and unique ways. A moment like this cannot be described in earthly words, it can only be experienced. We were all meant to be there together on that beach...at the ending of a day...and at the dawning of a new one...to greet this 'kairos' moment with a kiss. The memory of the glorious encounter is engraved on my soul forever. I believe that its power and presence will be with me always, and all I have to do to escape back there any time I need to is simply...to REMEMBER."
- DS

No comments:

Post a Comment