Sunday, July 1, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 7/1/18

"So sweet today! Just what I needed - as usual :-)
Thank you!
Love you!
- LD
"...wanted you to know how much your word meant to me this morning.
Needed it!"
- NP
"30 mins on treadmill and words of life!! Great Sunday. New #yolybl18 @jimswilley thanks for both!!! (hope I got the hashtag right)"
- JL
"...Love my Metron family and my awesome Bishop Jim Swilley. Getting my Now word."
- RWK
"...Great word..."
- BB
"Today as I was riding home I got so excited about the teaching at Metron. We are moving into such a depth of living. I was meditating on the passage, “ Before you ask, I will answer”. When we move about with a constant knowing of what is happening, we move into lucid living and intuition becomes a seeing instead of just hearing. It becomes the norm. Awesome teaching today, Bishop Jim Swilley."
- FM

No comments:

Post a Comment