Sunday, May 27, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 5/27/18

"Love today's music artist."
- BC
"It was a great treat that Bish sang today!"
- CC
"Jim Swilley - A true psalmist who did not disappoint! 
The gifts and callings of God are without repentance. Thank You <3"
- JCJ
"I'm so glad I could be there today. The Sound of Silence series was just what I needed, there is so much in listening to my spirit and trusting what I hear. I always love to hear @jimswilley sing. Thank you for sharing your awesome gift of worship!"
- CC
"...I loved the MESSAGE at CHURCH on today..."
- TB
"Beautiful. And such a blessing to be there."
- RPF
"Metron was wonderful! You and your guitar--what a treat! When God was passing out gifts..he obviously gave you a double dose. There is nothing you can't do. I loved every minute of the service. From start to finish--every visual, every word spoken, every message within a message..felt like soothing meditation. "There's a sweet, sweet spirit in this place..and I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord.""
- DS

No comments:

Post a Comment