Sunday, February 11, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 2/11/18

 "Loving the vibrations of today!
- FM
"Good stuff today!
- NLP
"Yay!!! Got to stream the whole service... so needed this today...Thanks for thinking of me...Great having Judah in the House and singing one of my favorites 'Imagine'...Glad Calvin was in the house...Wow...Deep calls unto Deep... a lot to absorb & meditate on...going to the next level...Great word!"
- DPM

"Bishop, Thank you of using your gifts. He was correct, I was not going to speak up! Thank you for directing him to me. I really needed those words. I love you!”
- SB
“…I am in Ohio. Just finished streaming. Excellent service. Tell Calvin I am living out the words he spoke over me last time. Love you <3”
- CA
“Great flow today! You’ve spoken about Jesus in the wilderness & entering 7th Day Rest so much that Calvin saw us in it!”
- PC
"Every Sunday is a great day at Metron but today was so great. Everyone’s vibration was high...Love those kind of days..."
- FM
"Great service... Great Vibes"
- DM
"...it was great!"
- JW
"...It’s always a pleasure being with the 

incomparable Bishop Jim and Pastor Judah!! 


Ken You’re a gentleman as always! Thank you with all sincerity!"

- Prophet Calvin Witcher
"Today was incredible! Just incredible..."
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment