Sunday, January 28, 2018

TODAY AT METRON - 1/28/18

"You know I always love your messages...and today was no exception. I especially loved, "BE DIVINE"! Hugs!
- LDD
"Great teaching!!!!! Love watching…”
- JL
"Confirmation. It was a fantastic service and it is a fantastic day. 
My expectations have been exceeded.
- RM
“It was truly a NOW word.”
- PW
"Always love Marshall, and his humility. He is a truly gifted 

musician, and a soulful interpreter of some great classics, and 

even his own original music. He and Corrie are real folk, good 

people.

- BLR
"Today was so awesome for me. I love the meditation. The 

message is always so right now. We never get a word that worked 

in the past. That's why you are a Seer. You connect to the 

vibrations and speak for the moment. Can't say "love it 

enough.

- FM
"Awesome word."
- BB

No comments:

Post a Comment