Sunday, December 11, 2016

METRON AT SPIRIT AND TRUTH SANCTUARY - 12/11/16

"Today was amazing!! Loved every Word.
- HA
"Church was sooooo amazing today! My Pastor, Donald Earl Paulk & Bishop Jim Swilley COLLABORATED (there is that word again) in ministry! What an amazing and confirming experience. WOW! We love you Metron at Landmark's Midtown Art Cinema!!”
- MWH
"The most inspirational part of today is that you were the you we see at Metron even though you were in a more religious type setting. That taught me something that I was missing"
- CM
"Today was a wonderful day at Spirit & Truth Sanctuary. Pastor DE and Bishop Swilley (first cousins) shared the pulpit in another of their unique sessions..."
- DP
"Today was great!"
- RS
"Great service at Spirit & Truth with Jim Swilley and Donald Earl Paulk !"
- KM
"Had so much fun with the two of you. Well all of you, thanks for much for coming and sharing the word. I had my granddaughter and great-grandson visiting from Colorado and she said she really enjoyed it and she had not been to church in years."
- IC
“Today was so good. I'm so glad we went. So in the flow!
- FM
"Bishop, Jim Swilley and Pastor, D.E. Paulk together again. What an awesome team they are. The Word was in the house today, and all is well in the world.”
- CA
“...As always great words of Life.
RS
"Really enjoyed today. Always great when you team teach with D.E. or Jon or Doug, etc. Each brings a different energy, and draw something different out of your gift. Nice to get more into the Christmas Spirit with the great music. I remembered my part in every song. Lol! Especially great to see your dear parents.”
- BLR
"What a wonderful day! Only 4 words can explain. 
Truth At It’s Greatest..”
- JBJ
"I loved the message, what keep rattling in my brain is if God wants us to forgive our enemies why wouldn't he forgive his, wow food for thought.
- BBY
"Totally enjoyed. I know they're busy but I hope they try to get together like this at least once a year. There is certainly a chemistry...synergy. love it
- SDA
"Today was awesome."
- FM

No comments:

Post a Comment