Sunday, September 25, 2016

TODAY AT METRON - 9/25/16

"This series has been so good that I don't like to see these kind end..'but" the next are always just as good. Thanks for keeping us enlightened with the "good stuff" and not ever just settling for the normal message.We never get just the normal food at Metron."
- FM
"Thank you for that word that was just for me... You answered some questions for me... 
Thank you"
- BJB
"You nailed it again and again."
- JCJ
 "Loved the service... Paulette was a hoot & anointed... I always leave the service enlightened & uplifted!"
- DPM
"Truly words of life AGAIN... Thank u! And thank u for the blessing at the end! I receive that!!! Xo"
- JL
"Bishop, thanks again for bringing great things to the table!"
- KMC
"This whole month has spoken deeply to me. Really needed every word! 
I also appreciated the blessing at the end. It gave me focus for my week."
- BLR

No comments:

Post a Comment