Sunday, July 31, 2016

TODAY AT METRON - 7/31/16

"Powerful today!
- FM
“Judah was awesome!!! :-)”
- LT
“That boy of yours is kicking butt!!!”
- DC
"I was praying to God this morning before church about some old demons that plague me still...Judah's message gave me a name to them but also how to deal with them....such an all inspiring word”
- BBY
"You always have a word in season…
- DPM
"I am about to get my crap back together but I have been sitting here bawling my eyes out like a 

prom queen. Judah cut the very core of my being this morning. He did not only expose some 

wounds that I have been dealing with for almost 50 years, he sloshed some mercurochrome on 

them! And I started to not tune in this morning because what can a 26 year old possibly tell me 

that I do not already know.

- DC

No comments:

Post a Comment