Sunday, June 12, 2016

TODAY AT METRON - 6/12/16

"OMG! OMG! OMG! What a presence of the Spirit...WOW!!!"
-DPM
"Amazing word from Bishop Jim Swilley and Jon Scott!"
-BLR
"It was more than real good. The word for today is just WOW!”
-RS
"Such a powerful word this morning! I took notes here as I often do. I retain more it seems, when I get key points written down. Perception is an interesting subject with me returning home. Even how the way our family perceives us can affect our own view. Almost like we forgot who we are. It's a mental and spiritual exercise to keep the vision clear, not muddled by the past.”
-BLR
"I don't know why when tragedy falls upon us, I need to hear your voice. I remember 9-11 so clearly when we received the call to come to church. My sadness for Orlando/Americans/ LGBT and the deadliest massacre in American history has me yearning to hear God's voice and pray. I can't quit weeping and feeling the pain for the ripples of people who woke up absolutely devastated. May God bring us all together in spirit and in truth. #lovewins
-LS


"Such a great Service and Message today. So full of energy and the Holy Spirit. Perception and 

Enlightenment. Doctor Martin summed it up perfectly in one Word. WOW! Love my METRON family!"
-RM
"Enjoyed hearing JONAH play today. Great having Pastor Jon down again...have greatly enjoyed and been blessed by you both in this series. Thank you!"
-KMC




No comments:

Post a Comment