Sunday, January 4, 2015

TODAY AT METRON - 1/4/15


"Wow... What a powerful message... I believe that man really can't love God if he doesn't love himself.. 
God is in all...Paulette... Love her spirit... thanks for sharing your special day with all of us... Love you guys!"
- DPM
"Good stuff today Bishop! I am... loving my self... loving my day... loving my life."
-BC
"Hey Bish watched the video today at home. 
Thanks for all you do. 
I like to hear Paulette sing and 
you always have a good word."
- CW
"Lawd, she can "sang!!!""
- RSB
"Just got finished watching today's service. 
Loved every moment!"
- FC
"a picture is worth a thousand words so you post all the picture of your wedding all you want. 
Each time you do that is a thousand words of love you are putting in the atmosphere. 
It is clear that god has blessed you and Ken with each other. Congrats"
- TS

No comments:

Post a Comment