Sunday, November 30, 2014

TODAY AT METRON - 11/30/14



"Absolutely a great service and could feel God's presence more than ever! Thanks for all you do!"

- CW
"This was my final Sunday as artist of the month at Metron, what an amazing month, 
I was honored to be a part of such a wonderful group of people who love the Lord."
- EWS

"Heidi and I just watched your service. Thank you! I said over 

and over as we watched you..
.
"That's MY Pastor!"   we love you."

- BHC


"Bishop thank you for your words of life... Being on the road day 

in and out sometimes takes a toll... Needed this...Love that you 

always speak truth & that it does set us free... Love you!"

- DPM



"Bishop, the exhortation that you gave today was for me. 
I've been going through some difficult times lately and feeling very alone in it all. As you said; 
sometimes you need to hear, what you already know in your heart, spoken by someone else. 
Thanks for being that person in my life today."

- MBC



METRON AD IN THIS WEEK'S 'DAVID MAGAZINE'

No comments:

Post a Comment