Monday, August 11, 2014

THE OBSERVER EFFECT: ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Yesterday at METRON I started a new series called 'Spiritual Insight and the Observer Effect', which for me if a fascinating subject that I am energized to explore fully...Quantum Physics shows us that it is the act of observing an object or an event or a condition or a circumstance that causes it to be there, and that the outcome is based only on our choice and how we observe it...this concept is discussed quite a bit in the Scriptures...for example, this famous passage: "I set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life..."...the Universe constantly "sets before us" a quantum field of potential, and an event in our lives becomes either a blessing or a curse, depending on how we observe that event... an object cannot and does not exist independently of its observer...again I say that God brought the animals to Adam to see what he would call them, and whatever Adam called them, God called them...the Universe brings sub-atomic particles to us to see what we will call them, and whatever or however we observe them to be, the Universe agrees with our observation, and they manifest as our reality...there really is no "objective reality"...everything is subject to the observer...

The Quantum Field is an infinite field of potential...all things are possible... anything and everything that has, does or will exist in the Newtonian world, begins as a wave in this "quantum field" and is transformed into the physical realm, limited only by what can be conceived as truth by the observer...Jesus didn't say that "the truth" would make you free, He said that the truth that you "know" would make you free! Medicine doesn't make a sick person well...the medicine that the sick person takes can make them well...

If something isn't truth for you, the observer, then for you it's not The Truth...that's why revelation is so important, and can't be grandfathered in...it's why we talk about the concept of a "Rhema word"...you could say that the Logos is an infinite field of potential, but the Rhema manifests when the Logos is "observed", and becomes real to the individual...

I don't hear this phrase used so much in my circles these days, but there was a time in my life when I was regularly around people who I would hear say "You need to stand on the Word!" or "I'm standing on the Word for my healing!" or "Stand on the Word for your deliverance!"...of course, "The Word" they were referring to was the Christian Bible, the protestant canon of Scriptures to be exact (and usually the King James Version)...truth be told, over the years I've seen a lot of people die who were "standing on 'the Word' for their healing", and I've heard a lot of people talk about the benefits of standing on the Word for this and that, but, in all honesty, haven't seen those people manifest a lot of desired effect from it...as a result, I've come to the conclusion that we indeed need to "stand on the word", but we need to stand on the word that's written on our hearts, not the "Word" that's written on paper...just standing in theory on a set of Scriptures that may or may not be relevant to your personal situation probably won't get you the outcome you desire...

Consider this...in the Gospel of Mark, the woman with issue of blood said in her heart, "If I can just touch the hem of His clothes, I will be made well"...she had no "Word" to confirm that idea...no Scriptural precedent...no one even to agree with her for that to happen, because there was no doctrine of "clothes-touching" that existed...it was an original thought...her original observation of possibilities...she basically made up her own "Word" concerning touching the clothes of someone she had never met, in order to stop a 12 year hemorrhaging problem that no doctor had been able to cure...and she got a manifestation of what she observed! Jesus said to her, "YOUR faith has made you whole!"...He could just as easily have said "Your observation of the infinite quantum field has made you whole"...she created her own reality and it worked for her, but I dare say that if someone else tried to copy her and get the same results that they would be greatly disappointed...her manifestation of reality was the result of her own observation!

Not everyone wants to hear this, but for the most part, we are responsible for what happens in our own lives...that shouldn't make you sad or too introspective about why your life is the way it is...on the contrary, it should inspire you to observe the infinite quantum field, and realize all the options that you have...if you observe that it's a good day, it becomes a good day...if you observe that you are successful, then you are successful...

All things are possible to him that believes...

All things are manifested to him as he observes...

11 comments:

  1. Jere Luck said...

    Are you going to be posting those message videos on YouTube? I was out of town yest and would like to see it. Also, how would I get a CD of ur awesome msg Abracadabra ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we will...we need to get a camera that is better suited to the low light in the theatre...hopefully we can get one this week...I don't know if 'Abracadabra' is on CD but I'll find out...thanks

      Delete
  2. Emilio D'Angelo said...

    Thanks so much! This word was awesome! I agree with everything you said. God is good! It just makes my Spiritual mind soar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry Keenan said...

    So OUR faith is our observation of the quantum field? That makes sense to my logical mind...I have believed for some time that "things are as you call them" ...that you have the creative power to call things into existence and this, looking at the quantum observation aspect of it ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry Keenan said...

    Your perception of a situation makes it YOUR reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry Keenan said...

    Ya just gave me one of those GADZOOKS moments. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bishop, I had a great time at Metron Sunday. The vibe was there the moment I walked in – I could feel that all familiar vibe when energy is just right. The music Chandra began with, and the substance of the message you gave brought me right into a wonderful association with Elohim.

    It was sensual, powerful, translucent, She (God) just kept bringing me in. I went into my own space as I listened to the words. Wonderfully seductive and clean, She just kept bringing me forward in only the way She can do. As it progressed, and you went deeper into the connections, She just said ‘Keep with me. Keep going, look ahead,’ I could hear the water flowing, I heard the symphony, and just let it ride.

    As it was wrapping up, She kept saying ‘ Hold on, Hold on’ and then I came into a realm of seeing that I had not had before. She was laughing in Her beautiful way, saying ‘See, it was worth the view ‘. It was !

    I saw the whole piece of determining what the animals were as God said to ‘Adam’ to Me, Us. I saw how everything is in flux and then defined by Me, Us. I saw My own ability as I declared in a whole different light. More pronounced than before. More vibrant, more real. The onion peel, the spiral staircase, the different dimension, however one prefers.

    There I sat in a movie theater, seeing the expanse of the Universe, of God, of Myself, of My Lover, as I had never seen before. She was more than I ever knew, and of course, in some way had always hoped for and expected. She left me with this ‘ There is even more’.

    I was somewhat spent when the event had finished. I needed a smoke. I do have experiences of such outside of what was CITN, and now the very new Metron, however, those that have been experienced in both are something unto themselves. It has been awhile since I have experienced it in these surroundings, for many reasons. It is good to move again as such.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Byron Sowell said...

    THIS RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete