Friday, August 1, 2014

Quantum Physics and The Mind of Christ, Part I


I am a believer.

I am a seeker of Truth.

I love God...I love Spirit...I love Source, and I love the real Jesus...

There's not much about conventional Christianity that I relate to any more...I really prefer not to even be called a "Christian" any longer, because of what that word has come to mean to most people these days...it's not something that I aspire or even pretend to be...and I don't connect to labels, anyway...I don't believe that it's the end of the world, (I think it's the greatest time in history to be alive), and I don't identify with the "spiritual warfare", legalism, bibliolatry, and especially the exclusivity with which so much of current Christendom seems to be preoccupied...

But I am definitely a believer, and I do love Jesus and will always believe in Him, and will live out the rest of my days talking about Him to anyone who will listen...I love His words, His parables, His miracles, and most of all His revelation to the world of Agape...I believe very much in the Two Great Commandments, and am convinced that the Gospel is simply the Good News, manifested in the two concepts He specified, which are basically (1) Love God (2) Love people...I still embrace the Apostles' Creed, with its mystical references to His virgin birth and His bodily resurrection from the dead, and believe that Quantum Physics confirms the possibility of these things...

"Never a man spake like this man"...that's what they said about the Jesus that I know and love...the real Jesus who was the earthly manifestation of the Mind of Christ...the One who said "You have heard it said '_________', but I say '_________'...I am mostly interested in what He is saying NOW...

The Mind of Christ changes the way we see spiritual things...some examples: observing the Universe through the paradigm of the 'Tree of Life' makes seeing it through the consciousness of the 'Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil' obsolete...the New Testament triumphs over the Old Testament, as the writer of the Book of Hebrews reveals to us that Moses, the Lawgiver, is no longer the Captain of the House, since he has been replaced by Christ, the Life-giver..."Ultimate Reconciliation" (which is basically Pauline theology 101) is simply this: "The Last Adam trumps the First Adam", as he tells both the Romans and the Corinthians that "all were lost in Adam, but all are found in Christ")...he reveals to the Galatians that "Spiritual Israel" is more the focal point now than is national Israel...even Jesus in the Gospels, when preparing His disciples for the coming of 'the Parakletos' said, "It is necessary for you that I go away, so that "He" can come"...

In a parallel reality, Quantum Physics has given us the prospects of new realities not afforded through conventional Newtonian Physics...Old Testament/New Testament...Newtonian Physics/Quantum Physics...things that make you go hmmm...

As we have already said, Quantum Physics is the scientific discipline that demonstrates that the conventional belief that matter has permanent reality is false...scientific discoveries of the relationship between Quantum Physics and the mind demonstrate a core principle that cause and effect is reversed as it is understood in the world...the radical revelation that the "observer" affects the outcome of experiments on a subatomic level connects quantum physics and spirituality as something that we now call the Law of Attraction...the mind alone is causative...this is one way among many in which we can relate the concept of God and Quantum Physics ("Let us make people in our image...")

The Mind of Christ is beyond a unified field...it is so vast that it transcends perception...it surpasses what for centuries has been referred to as matter (Paul described this as "the breadth and length and depth and height"), and now we see with Quantum Physics that the unified field is completely overthrowing the laws of Newton, along with the "normal" behaviors of objects, the physics and the real world as we have known it...the understanding of the observer in QP is the closest that we have come in this world to walking in the Mind of Christ, which manifests boundless, unconditional love, and makes us realize that we are one with the Creator...


To be continued...

28 comments:

  1. Pamela Holbrook said...

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthoni Chris said...

    oh my...we are kindred spirits...my partner and I have to get to A-town soon! Perhaps run one of our Gay Men's Spiritual Retreats...any suggested venues?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know of any to suggest, but it's a big place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthoni Chris said...

    we will do our homework

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara Clancy said...

    WOW Bishop, I can hardly wait for the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott Wilcox said...

    So beautifully said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna-Renée Martin said...

    Another thing to consider...in college, I took a course in Early Christianity taught by a professor who happened to be Muslim. One session, when some of his students began criticizing Christianity and listing all of the wrongs that had been committed under the name of "Christianity," this professor said, "Stop. You are naming things done by people, none of them done by Jesus. Christianity is a beautiful religion, and if you leave it, you will be leaving something great to all the bad apples." I think in the same way as you on this, Bishop, but I always remember what my professor said that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark Stidham said...

    WOW that's all i can say about that other than I likey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy Hamrick said...

    Omg Bish (sorry I can't bring myself to call u Jim yet) that is exactly why I don't call myself Christian but you put it into words for me...THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tim Starnes said...

    Thank you for putting into words what has been in my heart for a long time now.. lets not focus on titles but works and the fruit that it bears.. if you think about it Christ didn't care what people called him or thought of him.. he said you will know someone by their fruits not by a name or title.. let Christianity hold fast to what the bible says..and let them think that is the word of God... that is fine... as long we know that the real word was made flesh and dwelt among us. we are focus on the mind of Christ not the mind of the bible. Hope this came out right i am not good putting whats in my heart in written word

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scott Wilcox said...

    Luke 12:10......it's all about Spirit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vickie M Sellers said...

    A beautiful saying and so true too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Irma Crump said...

    So do I Bishop, so do I. He is the air I Breathe. With my whole heart I will serve thee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna-Renée Martin said...

    I love this post and I also like what Tim said above. I also am not very articulate, nor as knowledgeable as others here, but there is a theme in this thread of creation and the universe and connection and reality and consciousness and embodiment and manifestation and transcendence that I am seeing, and it is congruent with my understanding of Christ. All of these posts and videos being posted, and the accompanying comments, really articulate so well the way I've been feeling about how it all ties together, so I am really appreciating this whole line of discourse. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And thanks, everyone, for your beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bishop WOW! What a great NOW word! This is well articulated and will change lives. People will drive from all over to hear this NOW word. This is a fresh breath of NOW heaven. Thank you for walking in your calling and your NOW truth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karen Abraham said...

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angel Miller said...

    good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ann Avion said...

    Jackson My Spirit sings!!! Than you for sharing!!! *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eddie Brumlow said...

    Right. On. The. Nose.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aubrey Gallimore said...

    Bish (tell me i don't have to stop calling you that). I love this post and message. You can be a little deep sometimes for my understanding but at the end of the day my spirit connects. You taught me the belief you mentioned above. I have long stopped calling myself a Christian as i don't want to serve a God that is put into s box. I'm a christ lover. I love my God and thank him for his holy spirit and to Love God and Love people is the way i choose to live my life as i live his purpose for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it...call me whatever you're comfortable with...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aubrey Gallimore said...

    I love you Bish!

    ReplyDelete