Monday, August 18, 2014

CHILDREN OF ENLIGHTENMENT

"Jesus said to them, 'A little while the light is with you. Walk while you yet have the light so that darkness will not overtake you. He who walks in darkness does not know where he goes. While you yet have the light with you, have faith in the light, that you will be children of enlightenment.' Thus spoke Jesus and went off and hid from them. 'I came as enlightenment unto all men so that whoever completely believes will not stay in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not observe them, I will not condemn him, for I came not to condemn men, but to save men.'"
(John 12:35, 36, 46, 47 -  Khaboris Manuscript
)
 


..."you will be children of enlightenment"...
 
..."I came as enlightenment to ALL men"...
 
..."I came not to condemn men, but to save men"...
 
 
 
Wonderful words of life.
 
Selah (pause, and calmly think of that)...

2 comments: