Saturday, August 9, 2014

A BLESSING TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR DAY

…I speak a blessing over you today, whoever you are, just because you logged onto this site...I am grateful for all of you who participate in the METRON Community in any capacity…for all that this cyber-community is NOW, and for all that it is becoming…as each one of you “comes out of the tent” and “looks up and counts the stars”, I believe that you are moving beyond old limitations today…and by the Christ-consciousness that is being revealed in you as individuals and as a network, I say that you are allowing yourself to express His nature freely and creatively in the earth…

…I speak a blessing of grace over those of you who are currently in transition in your life, whether you came to this site intentionally for inspiration, or just happened upon it through synchronicity as you were surfing the web…remember that life is about change, and so I say that you are able to adapt easily to the NEW and to the NOW…

…I prophecy over you that you are able to choose to allow all your experiences to be joyous and loving today…that you are really able to embrace, once and for all, that all things are working together for your good…that something really good is about to happen to you, if for no other reason than that you clicked on this site today…

…As you manifest the peace that passes understanding, relax into the flow of life, and let it provide all that you need easily and comfortably...Jesus said that to those who have, more will be given, and I say that you “have”…the power of intention is working in your behalf at this very moment...

…I bless you to forgive yourself and others…to release the past and move forward with love in your heart...go fearlessly into the next manifestation of “glory” with a VISION for a brighter future…I speak life and light to every broken relationship...receive the energy of love, and let the vibration on these words heal your heart...

…You are absolutely beautiful just like you are, so you have permission to love and approve of yourself, and to be at peace with your past, present, and future, and with your own feelings…stand tall and free today…

...Remember that you have the power to create your day, so I bless your thoughts and the energy that they initiate in the next 24 hours...I bless your words, and agree with the positive vibrations that exist on every one of them...I bless your dreams, and believe with you for their complete manifestation...I bless your intentions, and say that they are moving you in the right direction...I bless your imagination, and declare that your creativity knows absolutely no bounds...I bless your happiness and affirm it, and say without reservation that you deserve it...I bless your future, and assure you that it is brighter than you ever imagined it would be...


Feel the joy...

You are loved...




...If you live in or near the metropolitan Atlanta area and are looking for a spiritual community to connect with, please come visit us at METRON…if you live somewhere else in the world, become part of our cyber-community here...


8 comments:

  1. Bobbie Grizzard said...

    Amen , I receive that. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Hamrick said...

    Thank you Bish..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie Yuna said...

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darrell Durbrow said...

    I wish I lived close to Atlanta. Having you as a pastor would be such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy Dorland said...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irma Crump said...

    Thank you from me as well, you have no idea how much I needed to hear these words. Forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanette Bolt Smith said...

    Thank you for this! I am amazed at how much this new spiritual community is resonating with my Spirit! The Universe always brings me exactly what I need...exactly when I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aubrey Gallimore said...

    Love it and receive it.

    ReplyDelete